Madness Arena Madness Arena

Man

If that was longer it would've been epic... but

Karwoski Madness Karwoski Madness

I'm sorry

but i didn't enjoy it. It seems to me like you rushed through it, I'm not sure but I have to agree with Kieroneus, the animation was very stiff at times. It also didn't have that madness feel to it. Good effort.

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Well...

That was cool. Always wondered what would happen if you gave a bunny a katana. Theres your answer.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Srsly

I could not stop laughing at the Hamlet clip. You got Horatio to a T

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Good, but room for improvement

Ok its a good concept, and a good game, but there some things that really frustrated me.
1: Sloooooowwww reload. Seriously, it shouldn't take that bloody long to reload the guns, and chain saw, especially, the chain saw. I was finding my self waiting longer then I should to get the chain saw going again while a bunch of zombies raped my barricade. So faster would be nice.
2: Survivors are slow. The people you find to help you, shoot, kill and reload very slowly, not to mention they die extremely easily, couldn't they have a health bar or something??
3: Needs upgrades. It would imprve and make the game more enjoyable if you could upgrade your barricade and weapons. Some weapon to piss weak damage and take fooooorrreevvvveeerrr to reload.
4: A save option. This is severely needed! I've found my self accidentally pressing the main menu button when adjusting the graphics, and have to start over again, when I had almost finished it. This really annoyed me.
So, I hope these points help you make a third Last Stand, or improve this one. Thank you.

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

I swear to god...

when I saw 'in the mid of magikarp' I cracked up! Great art works, wish I had skills like that :D

say goodbye say goodbye

Credit

I'll give your credit for trying.The first 40 seconds I could kinda see it being goodbye but after that it just went loopy.

Bow Down The Queen Blizzeta! Bow Down The Queen Blizzeta!

Nice

Its going my favourites mainly because it sounds AWESOME!

Magical Sewers Magical Sewers

nice

I could see this being in a flash.You should make some more eh?