REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Srsly

I could not stop laughing at the Hamlet clip. You got Horatio to a T

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Good, but room for improvement

Ok its a good concept, and a good game, but there some things that really frustrated me.
1: Sloooooowwww reload. Seriously, it shouldn't take that bloody long to reload the guns, and chain saw, especially, the chain saw. I was finding my self waiting longer then I should to get the chain saw going again while a bunch of zombies raped my barricade. So faster would be nice.
2: Survivors are slow. The people you find to help you, shoot, kill and reload very slowly, not to mention they die extremely easily, couldn't they have a health bar or something??
3: Needs upgrades. It would imprve and make the game more enjoyable if you could upgrade your barricade and weapons. Some weapon to piss weak damage and take fooooorrreevvvveeerrr to reload.
4: A save option. This is severely needed! I've found my self accidentally pressing the main menu button when adjusting the graphics, and have to start over again, when I had almost finished it. This really annoyed me.
So, I hope these points help you make a third Last Stand, or improve this one. Thank you.

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

I swear to god...

when I saw 'in the mid of magikarp' I cracked up! Great art works, wish I had skills like that :D

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Awesome

I do say my favourite was the Jo. Absolutley awesome

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Hahahaha!!

Bloody brillaint. Loved the opening. Why go outside when I could watch and play this??

10/10
5/5

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Absolutley Brilliant

About time an entertaining game was made, I give you props, extremely good. Reminds me of the old atari games and such. Keep it up!

10/10
5/5

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Great

no other word for it. Should make one with a cannon or ballista, just some ideas.

Choose Your 2012 Choose Your 2012

Potential

Plenty of it, but needs improvement, I pretty much agree with the guys below me.

Electric Box Electric Box

Excellent

Really challenging. Got stumped at level 14. Any suggestions?

The Art of Shadow Legacy The Art of Shadow Legacy

Lovely

Very lovely work. I hope you are successful in the air force. I hope to join the airforce one day too. have fun there.

P.S. what are you training as? You can pm if you wish