Madness Arena Madness Arena

Man

If that was longer it would've been epic... but

Karwoski Madness Karwoski Madness

I'm sorry

but i didn't enjoy it. It seems to me like you rushed through it, I'm not sure but I have to agree with Kieroneus, the animation was very stiff at times. It also didn't have that madness feel to it. Good effort.

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Well...

That was cool. Always wondered what would happen if you gave a bunny a katana. Theres your answer.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

*drool*

Best one to date. Mega hank pwns! Although the new arm looked kinda out of place, but hell, its awesome!

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

OMG

If you look in the dictionary for awesomeness, epicness and genious, you'll find Krinkels picture next to those words. Seriously, these episodes just keep getting better.
500/5
100000000000000000/10

Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

alright

I did prefer your others.

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Awesome.

Very entertaining. Loved the jokes. "I asked for a glass of just-ice, not justice" lol.

10/10
5/5

Pencilmation #7 Pencilmation #7

Nice

1st time i've seen pecilmation, loved it! Very creative, and i thought the hand made it better, didn't bother me. Keep up the good work!

10/10
5/5
added to favourites.

Gorilla Warfare Gorilla Warfare

Lol great work

That was awesome. I like how you added donkey kong there. And did he get that chain gun from Rambo? Certainly looks like him, if he was a monkey....

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

Quite enjoyable

Very well done. Krinkels would (maybe) be proud. You sure there where 98 dead, coulda sworn there were bloody 500 of the bastards. They were coming out like todays homosexuals (ba ba baa dish)